• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Spanish Civil War Mod????

Brigadista

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 31, 2008
i was thinking, of all the mods that are being released right now it would be very easy to create a new mod for the spanish civil war. for example, most tanks being released in carpathian crosses were used during the spanish civil war such as t-26, r35. adding to this the new guns being released by the same mod such as the mp-28 and the new rifles. not forgetting the italian vehicles and rifles being released by mare nostrum. all we would need is a decent mapper, coder and skinner. other than that i can not think of any major weapon that isnt already or is to be included in RO or its mods.

For now if anyone is interested on the 12th of april we are having a spanish civil war battle to celebrate the release of carpathian crosses. for more info add my xfire: fireflyme

fine work never goes unrewarded. if need be purchase will be an option, but the carpathian crosses team of which i will be gettin 90% of the stuff from are completly open to others using thier content. the only things i will need from you same will probably be the carcano. of which if you desire i will pay for.

to ravelo, sorry i do not speak spanish, i am british :(
it is very good that you are a mapper and you your self will have "personal" experience of the terrain.
add my xfire: fireflyme when we get enough people i will set up a site and get it big :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I've wanted to do a Spanish Civil War mod for ages. I'd like to look into colloborating later as the mods become more established and the content becomes available. Also the Division Azul (Spanish Blue Division) would be possible to add as well at that point to the Eastern front. So there is a fair bit of common ground that can be covered by more than 1 mod in terms of content.

Upvote 0
that was quite violent wording "ripping" of course i would talk to you before anything is done.

you seem to have taken off on the wrong foot offending both MN and CC by stating you could use their work for your own project and that they didn't mind without even asking their permission...I wish you the best of luck with your project but i suggest you realise how much work goes into this stuff and ask the guys who made it before you decide it is yours to do what you wish with.

Upvote 0

how about i just reword my introduction? thats wot got people mixed up. I would like to start a spanish civil war mod if thier are people willing. Most wepaons and vehicles used in that war have already been made in RO mods namely carpathian crosses and mare nostrum. For this mod to succeed it would need help from those two successfull mods as i my self am not an experience modder. Otherwise i will just minimize my ideas to a server dedicated to the war and with differents skins.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
deaf ears surely?

and yes that is the point but you shouldn't just assume you can use someone's creative property without asking. In the least serious case it is immoral in the most serious case it is illegal. I haven't shouted or flamed you here at all i'm simply trying to make you aware. As i said before best of luck with the stuff.

Upvote 0