• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Final Release [Sountrack][Relase] Alternative Ambient Sound Pack

This pack replaces 11 ambient (lobby/trader time) tracks with ones that aren't "wub wub wub pump up for action" (which is OK) but are more atmospheric (which is what I like more). Replacements mainly include works of zYnthetic, but there are tracks from Penumbra Black Plague and Darkest Dungeon in there too.

zYnthetic - Bone Shards -> Kevin McLeod - Anxiety
zYnthetic - Assembly Lab -> Kevin McLeod - Night Break
zYnthetic - Foreign Bodies -> zYnthetic - Vapour
zYnthetic - Latent Traces -> Mikko Tarmia - Close to Evil
zYnthetic - Aftermath -> zYnthetic - Stiches are Reminders
zYnthetic - Momentary Reprieve -> zYnthetic - Insect Wings
zYnthetic - Malformitate -> MooZe - Wild Territory
zYnthetic - Treading Ashes -> zYnthetic - The Edge of the Abyss
zYnthetic - Rendezvous Point -> Kevin McLeod - Static Motion
zYnthetic - Phantom Security ->zYnthetic - Locomortuis
zYnthetic - Post Force Trauma -> zYnthetic - Wading Through the Bodies
zYnthetic - Prey for the Wicked -> Stuart Chatwood - Ruins (high light)

Download:
Dropbox

Installation Instructions:
1. Go to [steam directory]\steamapps\common\killingfloor2\KFGame\BrewedPC\Ww iseAudio\Windows
2 .Make a backup of the files you want to replace (if you wish so)
3. Extract the files from the 'Renamed' folder there. Overwrite when asked.

Please report in any issues if you find any.

Last edited:
Does the guy who has made the Hotline mod have them? Does the guy who has made alternative metal have them? Does any of the guys who posted replacements for boss tracks have the rights to them?

Mate, I am not claiming any of these are mine. Everybody does tiny mods like that and some, like me, have decided to post theirs in case somebody can't or doesn't want to fiddle with WEM conversion or track ID checking.

Upvote 0
Some artist are more "protective" then others are, especially those of the Silent Hill franchise.
BUT, this is nothing like with KF where it was just 1 ogg file and can easily be reconverted to mp3 files.
Someone made a music replace pack with SH music for KF but was quickly flagged in Mediafire, poor sap.

At lease provide links to the music :p

Upvote 0
The fun thing is that in their country they keep copying each other (and can do so because their copyright laws are really not strict at all) and they consider it an honor. So why do they keep being such asses when occidentals "steal" (really overdone word in that case) their property? Look at the first SM64 level remade in Unity. I mean, are we not good enough for them? That's weird =/

Upvote 0