Something for HOE players

  • Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:


    We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.



    For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

forrestmark9

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 29, 2011
1,110
40
0

A difficulty mod I've been working on that adds a difficulty above HOE called Infernal Nightmare
 

Dr. Lethal

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 7, 2017
610
80
0
25
This looks no different from actual HoE. I think it only looks challenging is because you're playing as the one perk who isn't all that combat oriented. Maybe if you tried as a different perk besides Medic, then we'll see.
 

forrestmark9

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 29, 2011
1,110
40
0
Dr. Lethal;n2306361 said:
This looks no different from actual HoE. I think it only looks challenging is because you're playing as the one perk who isn't all that combat oriented. Maybe if you tried as a different perk besides Medic, then we'll see.

I'd get destroyed because I'm also losing 5 health every 10 seconds. It may not look it but everything is ramped up. Zed health, speed, damage, etc. The only reason I survived so long was because of the medic healing.

Here is what is changed.
  • Players lose 5 health every 10 seconds
  • Zeds do 25% more damage
  • Zeds get 25% more health and 50% more head health
  • Zeds will almost always sprint
  • Zeds give very little dosh
  • Zeds move 12% faster
  • Fleshpounds can spawn a King FP
  • Alpha zed spawn chance is increased by 50%
  • Players start with 150 dosh
  • Players get a massive cash reduction on death
  • Players can only respawn with 1000 dosh
 
Last edited:

forrestmark9

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 29, 2011
1,110
40
0
[video]https://www.dropbox.com/s/lj8gsv1xx0wv20h/Killing%20Floor%202%2010.12.2017%20-%2013.36.15.02.mp4?dl=0[/video]

Video of me getting my *** handed to me as Gunslinger though I kinda super ****ed up by getting stuck.
 

Gregs2k2

Thank you please
Mar 21, 2009
1,857
164
63
UK
www.ragequitters.co.uk
Looks good! Like how you've actually put some effort into altering the zed's appearance. We wouldn't stand a chance playing this mode. We struggle with regular HoE. Lol. Great work though. :)
 

forrestmark9

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 29, 2011
1,110
40
0
Gregs2k2;n2306376 said:
Looks good! Like how you've actually put some effort into altering the zed's appearance. We wouldn't stand a chance playing this mode. We struggle with regular HoE. Lol. Great work though. :)

Thanks man and yeah lol. I'm not a pro at the game so I'm not sure if it's super difficult or impossible
 

Dr. Lethal

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 7, 2017
610
80
0
25
forrestmark9;n2306372 said:
I'd get destroyed because I'm also losing 5 health every 10 seconds. It may not look it but everything is ramped up. Zed health, speed, damage, etc. The only reason I survived so long was because of the medic healing.

Here is what is changed.
  • Players lose 5 health every 10 seconds
  • Zeds do 25% more damage
  • Zeds get 25% more health and 50% more head health
  • Zeds will almost always sprint
  • Zeds give very little dosh
  • Zeds move 12% faster
  • Fleshpounds can spawn a King FP
  • Alpha zed spawn chance is increased by 50%
  • Players start with 150 dosh
  • Players get a massive cash reduction on death
  • Players can only respawn with 1000 dosh

I think you should remove the first item on that list, cause that sounds like over kill.
 

forrestmark9

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 29, 2011
1,110
40
0
Dr. Lethal;n2306378 said:
I think you should remove the first item on that list, cause that sounds like over kill.

It can be adjusted with config vars so it can be disabled from there