• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Something coming ...

It = the HD gameplay trailer you guys have been kindly (and many of you not so kindly) requesting.

red%2Bpopped%2Bballoon_mindre.jpg

Upvote 0
Oh guys stop being pansies! :p At least we can drool over the trailer 8000 times. You guys have begged the crap outta the forums for it!!

Besides, Ramm said that the waiting and suspence is kinda like payback for them, well, seeing you guys cry about the beta is even more delightful for them I'm guessing >:D

Anyways, amazing sounds and action guys! Can't wait to see you all on the field! I'm now ready to sleep!!!!

Upvote 0
It = the HD gameplay trailer you guys have been kindly (and many of you not so kindly) requesting.

by the way, even it was a kinda of placeholder for the laking of beta ( not your fault, just the part of me back in the ages that want a toy so bad ), it' s pure awesomeness. Atmosphere, animations ( tripware strenght ), details, and sounds are seriously 10.0000 giant steps forward the first RO, and you know that we all loved it and supported it, imagine this one. You have reached thanks to efforts of us all, of you relatives, yourself and your own willpower and skills a wonderful position from nothing.

You are an example of pcgame lovers that took out a game that they really loved to do and seriously care of, and it can be felt in every single pixel you've created.

You should be REALLY proud of yourself

Seriously, my compliments in a very bad english

cheers

Reactions: lopez
Upvote 0
by the way, even it was a kinda of placeholder for the laking of beta ( not your fault, just the part of me back in the ages that want a toy so bad ), it' s pure awesomeness. Atmosphere, animations ( tripware strenght ), details, and sounds are seriously 10.0000 giant steps forward the first RO, and you know that we all loved it and supported it, imagine this one. You have reached thanks to efforts of us all, of you relatives, yourself and your own willpower and skills a wonderful position from nothing.

You are an example of pcgame lovers that took out a game that they really loved to do and seriously care of, and it can be felt in every single pixel you've created.

You should be REALLY proud of yourself

Seriously, my compliments in a very bad english

cheers
tl;dr : Blablablabla I love you Tripwire
:D

Upvote 0
People should understand how painful for developers not to tell everything right away.eeading something about how certain group x is not buyer because of feature y when it diesnt exist but cant tell would be my living hell

I must say im sitting on alot of work for a game ive been working on for about a year and its killing me not telling and showing all my friends, but it will be best for everyone too see a more finished project

Upvote 0