• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Something being developed.

I have Boudu helping with maps and models, myself doing code and some texture work, AAZ providing some models and gun animations (he's fairly busy with IOM), and Postamenos for Infantry equipment (helmets + stuff like ammo pouches etc.)

Any additional help would be great to have.

It's not quite Grabenkrieg, as we don't have all of their models, but we do have access to their Gewehr 98, Lewis, and some grenades. I will provide some more info soon.

@RandomPerson he's been offline for a few days :( I think he was moving to his school's residence or something?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
WW1? coool, do you have a releasedate?

I'm hoping... soon :) Here is the list of the content we need to finish before releasing the first iteration of the mod.

-Gewehr 98 rigged and animated
-Stahlhelm 1916
-Pickelhaube
-Brodie Helmet
-Finish up the Imperial Russian hat, uniform, equipment
-Further coding + implementation
-Atleast 1 map

So... not a lot ;) The helmets and map will take the most time. The first release of the mod is going to be small (very small.) We want to see how it fares and the reaction we get, before further developing content. There's tons of stuff we 'want' to do, but we're keeping it as simple as possible for the first release.

Last edited:
Upvote 0