• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Someone looking for Pkzpfw 38 (t) interior?

Nope, it's not the reticles yet, but here's a little cyrillic goodie from a 1942 manual...something about ' how to take out a 38-T '

I'm guessing one is the pressure point for AP round and the other for weaknesses to small arms fire....

2003505976988594028_rs.jpg

Upvote 0
I now have the correct optical reticles for all the guns on the 38 (t) for both the main gun and MG, both for the early and later versions of the tank (they are different) and now the markings on the outside of the telescope make sense to me. My previous drawings made on earlier posts on this string are wrong...

Let me know when you need them.

We can call off the search for the panzer tracts book.

Upvote 0
Yes, I can lend a hand. I have the actual information on the reticles now.
First thing to do is decide which time period you want the Pkzpfw 38 (t) to represent. I say this because both the tank's co-ax and hull MG telescopes underwent three "neu" changes from 1938/9 through 1942. I have all three changes, but should be matched to each year's fighting.
There is also a main periscopic observation optic for the commander.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yes, I can lend a hand. I have the actual information on the reticles now.
First thing to do is decide which time period you want the Pkzpfw 38 (t) to represent. I say this because both the tank's co-ax and hull MG telescopes underwent three "neu" changes from 1938/9 through 1942. I have all three changes, but should be matched to each year's fighting.
There is also a main periscopic observation optic for the commander.

This seems more complicated than I expected

Hungary received 102 or 108 Pz38(t) in 1942 and used them up to the end of war.
I don't know what version of the tank they received - maybe the Pz38(t)G

i send you a PM

thank you for helping

Horst

Upvote 0