Some QoL suggestion (PS4)

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

ATreidezz

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 26, 2020
Toggled Sonar sight: i dont like the way sonar works as a single ping, it definitely should be a toggled button that keep sending pings automatically, and it should be a vision, like batman that can switch between normal vision & detective vision.

Toggled lunge: this is obvious, i view lunge as a SPRINT BUTTON, so toggle function should be available. Also preferred to move the button to L3 as opposed to L2.

Thrash button: on PS4 it should be by swiping the touch pad (any direction) , not the right analog, also it shouldn't move the camera, because its confusing and i wanna properly see the animation of thrashing.

Descend/ascend button : while we underwater, the jump & submerge button acts as ascend/descend button, but the ascend/descend movement are so small, my suggestion is to fix it by making it hold-able. Holding those buttons will make the shark continuously ascend/descend until we let go the button.

Faster animation when submerge from surface, because its so slow as it is now.

Need a clear hud that shows info about counter stacks when attacking enemies with status effects from bio electric set/shadow poison set. So far i dont see 1.

Need custom lock on icon, preferably with opacity slider, the current lock on icon is really obscuring the small targets that i can't see them properly.

Thats it for now.