• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Some ideas that should be taken into consideration by TW

No, because it sucks
Rage1.png

See what u've done :mad:

Reactions: SMIFF
Upvote 0
wait what anime killing floor has an anime lol did i miss something....sorry for my outburst but i just started playing a few months ago and am in love with this game
"Wait, what anime. Killing floor has an Anime? Did I miss something?"
I hope I understood correctly. No, it doesn't, because Anime is crap and Killing Floor is not.

I was more making a reference to how everyone miraculously heals from life-threatening injuries faster then Wolverine.
If only we knew the science behind whatever players are injecting themselves with. I like to imagine that's what Carnivore was testing.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
"Wait, what anime. Killing floor has an Anime? Did I miss something?"
I hope I understood correctly. No, it doesn't, because Anime is crap and Killing Floor is not.

If only we knew the science behind whatever players are injecting themselves with. I like to imagine that's what Carnivore was testing.
they should make a movie or something i mean really they made resident evil into a movie and the carnivores comment has any one ever played carnivores 2 on the pc?

Upvote 0