FNG / Fresh Meat
- Oct 28, 2020
RS2 is one of my most favorite games (more than 900 hours played) and since you decided to add some new content and QoL improvements I would like to share some feedback with you.
1. Please add ability to vote for factions in non-campaign modes. This will increase diversity a lot.
2. Add third person view in the time before match started so players could see their cosmeticts equipped
3. Some of recent maps (Saigon, DMZ, Da Nang, Khe Sanh, Quang Tri) are still very hard for attackers and needs improvements.
4.A lot of experienced players (including myself) doesn't like to play squad leaders as southern forces, because it's too far to run from spawn to frontlines. Squad memders can spawn on them, but SL doesn't have benefit from that. Maybe you should give them some bonuses (for ex. 30 round mags for M16).
5. Recon plane can't be destroyed with single RPG missle. I tried to do that many times.
6. Recently added weapons (MP-40, RP-46, MAS-49) have a lot louder firing sounds than all other weapons
7. All character phrases sound too quiet and announcer sounds a little too loud.
8. MAS-49 has a reload bug when you load a stripper clip next mag reload will be half empty.
9. All LMGs have an animation glitch at the end of reload when you load them on the ground (without bipod attached to cover or ground)
10. Sometimes traps (exept tripwire) are VERY VISIBLE even without pointman perk.
11. Claymore detonation distance are still to small
If I remember something else i will add to this list