• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC Some Beta 1 - 1110 bugs

Hobbyalkoholiker

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 18, 2012
Coliseum Weekly

The new Coliseum Weekly seems to count only for the Seasonal objective but doesnt show the weekly itself as finished. I also got only the vault dosh reward for the Seasonal. I tested this Offline and Online.

20210226101340_1.jpg

20210226101336_1.jpg

Brave Zed World

This Objective dont gave me the Vault dosh reward even tho its marked as done. I done this on Hard/Online.

Matriarch

The Matriarchs Plasma beam doesnt deal any damage. I noticed that on Hard(Endless)/HoE(Weekly), Online/Offline on the Firebug and Berserker Perks.

Dystopia 2029

Now im not so sure about this one since i dont had much time to play yet and only played Dystopia 2029 in the beta but im having heavy random framedrops on this map. Im also not sure if thats a driver thing since I updated the Nvidia drivers at the same time KF2 did however trying different settings or restarting the game a few times didnt fix that yet for me. Also the amount of Zeds dont seem to matter since i was trying to run around with a single Slasher and my frames dropped down to 20-27 fps. Before i updated KF2 and the Nvidia drivers i dont had any issues. I tested this Online/Offline and on different difficulties.​

@Hobbyalkoholiker - Yeah, I recently built my new game rig and it runs KF2 on Ultra graphics, etc like a beast. Though, I also did have frame rate drop issues on Dystopia 2029 as well. I played on the other maps during the beta... Never had any frame drop issues. It only occurred on Dystopia 2029.
yes i usually play on maxed out graphic settings as well with flex etc and never really had problems even while livestreaming. However i tried other maps yesterday without those issues. But just to verify i played with a friend yesterday and she said shes having issues as well on this map.

Upvote 0