• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

So who's going to be the first ROHOS mod?

*cough* *cough*

Erm, yes Iron Europe is the first mod for HoS, no one wanted to help on aWWI mod for RO so you will get it for RO2 now :p

We will show lots of media soon, very soon™
Just visit these forums and you can't miss. And btw Iron Europe is a WWI mod focusing on the British and Germans in the first two years of the war (for now).

We have an IRC channel on gamesurge #ironeurope, you can join if you want and tell your friends how IRC works ;)

Upvote 0
now that the Eastern front is being scaled down immensely, I'm feeling a Kursk mod in the midst...And a real depiction of Kursk, not BDJ, Russian fortifications linked together by trenches and a 2 part battle, German attack then Russian attack.

as long as there are tanks in RO:HOS

Upvote 0
This is what I was thinking. Since Romania, Italy, and Hungary were involved in the push for Stalingrad, it'd be great to see them featured.

I concur, it would be awesome to see one of these Axis allies featured (or dare I say all), especially Hungary since her commitment of the 2nd Army (later known as the 'Dead Army') on the Don River is often forgotten.

And speaking of the flanks around Stalingrad, maybe a battle involving Operation Wintergewitter, which was the offensive spearheaded by Hoth's 4th Panzer Army could be portrayed.

Last edited:
Upvote 0