• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

So, who's already redeemed tickets?

I don't know if you consider 23 as old, but I feel exactly the same. :D

Add me to this list. :p I only own two of the games on the list that you can win stuff for, and I don't like either of them very much. Is there anyway I can "gift" tickets to other users? If I can figure out how to link to the Steam Community Group or whatever I can give someone a single ticket.

Upvote 0
Add me to this list. :p I only own two of the games on the list that you can win stuff for, and I don't like either of them very much. Is there anyway I can "gift" tickets to other users? If I can figure out how to link to the Steam Community Group or whatever I can give someone a single ticket.

Don't forget each ticket you win also enters you into the grand prize draw to win the top 10 games on your wishlist. Admittedly with the number of steam users entering the chances are almost non-existent but you never know :p

I spent my first three tickets on Alien Breed 2. Not a bad co-op top down shooter, much like Alien Swarm. Good to see an old Amiga game make a comeback.

Upvote 0
Don't forget each ticket you win also enters you into the grand prize draw to win the top 10 games on your wishlist. Admittedly with the number of steam users entering the chances are almost non-existent but you never know :p

I won my wishlist at the christmas sale, still wonder how with 3M people on steam:confused:

I saw an ad after coming out of a game of Plants vs Zombies saying that we can now buy the character pack from the store. :)

Yes, but this didn't answer my question. I wanted to know the tickets required:)

3, just like everything else.

Thanks mate!;)

Upvote 0
Got 10 tickets so far :)

I could unlock 4 today.

-Serious Sam HD (easy to get in the very beginning of the game)
-Mount and Blade: Warband (Apparently, I had already done it, which is that with a Female character, give a greatsword to a male companion, so I got the achievement just by loading my game :) )
-Trine (had to play 4 stages to get to a water area)
-The Game Screenshot thing

Last edited:
Upvote 0

I spent my first three tickets on Alien Breed 2. Not a bad co-op top down shooter, much like Alien Swarm. Good to see an old Amiga game make a comeback.

can tickets get you games then? i thought the prize list just included dlc stuff - i might get the portal 2 snorkels for the future...

Upvote 0
Just got the KF steampunk characters. C: I have every character so far (gotta catch 'em all), and I hope more come out sometime down the road so I can claim those, too! Bweeheehee. If the steampunk character DLCs come out to be paid for instead of just a prize, I might as well buy some copies to give as little gifts.

It's available for sale. It's on the DLC list in the KF entry in the store.

And I still haven't bought any game, wanted to get The Witcher 2 but it was still a bit expensive and Shogun 2 but I haven't player Empire and Napoleon enough to justify it :(

WTF STEAM Y U NO CHEEP

I sort of wanted those two, and there was one more high-dollar one that I wanted as well. Didn't get them ... but I have gotten a bunch of stuff so far:

-Garry's Mod
-Bioshock 2
-KOTOR
-Empire At War
-Trine
-Dragon Age: Origins
-Hoard
-Spacechem
-Dwarfs

I think there's been a couple other things I got. I was going to get the first Bioshock as well, but it turns out I already had it. No idea when I got it, or how I got it ... but sure 'nuff, it was already in my games library.

Upvote 0
No idea when I got it, or how I got it ... but sure 'nuff, it was already in my games library.

Lulz :D

Anyway, my last post has become invalid since I bought quite a lot yesterday:

Men of War: Assault Squad
Assassin's Creed trilogy
Torchlight
and the new Mount&Blade.

Oh and Dragon Age: Origins

Damn it I got carried away again :mad:

Hope there won't be any other games I want till the end :p

Upvote 0
I redeemed my second set of tickets on Steampunk Character Pack even though I don't own KF to see what would happen

Well there go 3 tickets I won't be getting back
icon_lol.gif

Reactions: fOgGy
Upvote 0