• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

So who noticed this during the event?

Benjamin

Grizzled Veteran
May 17, 2009
France
About 10 days ago I was looking through KFCheatManager.uc for console commands to add to the official wiki, when I came across this:

Code:
exec function HugeGnome()
{
	local KF_GnomeSmashable Gnome;
	local vector NewScale;

NewScale.X = 20;
	NewScale.Y = 20;
	NewScale.Z = 20;

ForEach DynamicActors( class 'KF_GnomeSmashable', Gnome)
	{
    	Gnome.SetDrawScale3D(NewScale);
	}
}

As expected, it makes all the gnomes in KF-HillBillyHorror twenty times the size, and doesn't even require cheats to be enabled! Of course, I can tell you all this now that the event has gone. :p

Attachments

• HugeGnome001.jpg
    HugeGnome001.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 1
  • HugeGnome002.jpg
    HugeGnome002.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 0
About 10 days ago I was looking through KFCheatManager.uc for console commands to add to the official wiki, when I came across this:

Code:
{
	local vector NewScale;

NewScale.X = 20;
	NewScale.Y = 20;
	NewScale.Z = 20;

{
	}
}

As expected, it makes all the gnomes in KF-HillBillyHorror twenty times the size, and doesn't even require cheats to be enabled! Of course, I can tell you all this now that the event has gone. :p

I call hax

Upvote 0

Code:
{
    local vector NewScale;

NewScale.X = 20;
    NewScale.Y = 20;
    NewScale.Z = 20;

{
    }
}

XD thats a good one

Upvote 0