• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

So, what is exactly missing?

Ossius

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
I've been trying to memorize/write down every problem I see with the game bug wise, issue is I haven't a clue what is supposed to be a bug, and features that just aren't in yet.

For one example It seems the squad leader commands aren't working, is this a bug or is it coming later?

Bullet penetration is kind of confusing, I've yet to pierce a wall and hit a target 90% of the time I'm using rifle rounds too (anyone else notice this?) Is this also not finalized?

There a whole host of Issues I could list but I don't know if they are missing features or bugs.

Can TWI give a vague if need be definition on what is purposely taken out of the game? We haven't really gotten any information about what we were supposed to expect in beta outside of what maps we could play.

I 100% understand it is beta and I'm not complaining about missing features, I just want to do my "job"