• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

So seriously, why no even teams?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trendkill

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 21, 2006
Dorset, UK
I just wanna know why the 50 player servers (or most servers for that matter) don't force teams to be evened out, I know I've seen servers where if you try to join a team and there are too many players on that team it will ask you to join the other team... I now rarely play a server playing maps such as Kryukovo or Tula Outskirts because I know the Axis side will be stacked with players just looking for a win, rather than a good, fair game.

I guess that's the thing with public servers but there isn't any non-public servers running with 50 players as far as I know... But surely with Red Orchestra, which even on public servers has a pretty mature player base, players would appreciate it if teams were a bit more even.

I still don't undestand this "teams" whining. Most of the time teams are even and even when they are not it rarely bothers me. It just means there's more people to kill. Learn to play and don't whine about teams when you make mistakes and get killed. When you are playing in a smaller team you'll just have to play even better and get that extra 110% out. And when you are fighting against stronger enemy and still win, it just feels so much better. I like RO for it's realism and all the balancing usually just hinders it. IRL sides were rarely in balance, hell, one of the basic rules is that you should not attack the enemy if you don't have 3/1 superiority.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.