• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

So Many Men,,,,,,So little Time

Man you reppin Graviteam and Amiga? *High-five!*:)

1651614_o.gif

Upvote 0
One Thing,,I can't stand about NASCAR ,,

One Thing,,I can't stand about NASCAR ,,

Is their decision,,,,to not adapt to mother nature.Granted ,,they have no windshield wipers,,,,and they insist on only using slicks..Wow,,how difficult to install wipers,,,,and gee whiz,,last I heard,,they had tires to deal with the rain,,,maybe 40 years ago,,I just don't get it.....

Why can't they just make the cars suitable for a myriad of conditions,,,,,hell,,they won't even attempt to run in a light mist..

Sebring does,,,they have no regard for the fans,,,,who get this,,,,travel over 250 miles to go to an event....,that is on average...

It pisses Thetoad Off,,,,,,,BIG TIME,,,,,TO NO END,,,,,,,

The only turn,,,other than a left,,,,would be more accurately categorized,,,,,a veer,,,,,right,,,,out of their pit boxes...

I am really ,,,,,,,,,really......OK....Ok.... I'll be suspended if I VENT....

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Race is on @7:00pm eastern

Race is on @7:00pm eastern

I'll believe it,,when I see it...

NASCAR,changed the game,,for this race,,,mandated teeeny tiny radiators to inhibit tandem racing on this super fast track.By mid race,il. Bet 15 of the 43 will be out of the race...

I predict,,,,,CRASH OH. RAMA TONITE,,,,and @ the end,,,,#17 will win the race,,,,if he's not involved in the bumper car routine..

I guarantee,,,,it to be worth a watch,,,,,not to mention interesting.......

Upvote 0
I must say.. that was an amazing pick there Mr. Toad. With all of the crashes and delays, not to mention Montoya finding out mid-race that the jet-dry truck driver was having an affair with his wife (kidding), to have picked Kenseth is more impressive to me than the football streak. I don't blame you for stopping while you're ahead. Nicely done :cool:.

Upvote 0
Thank you,,,,,

Thank you,,,,,

Sir Rez,
This thread disappears whenever I log out,,,,however,I am grateful for the powers that be,,,allowed it in a not so appreciative sports environment.

I liked the way,he finished the duel,,,,and more importantly his crew chief,,,Mr Fennig,,a throwback...

It was a fun watch,,but I honestly thought,,there would be way more,,crashes..

Tanks agin,,

Upvote 0