• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

So Many Men,,,,,,So little Time

Thetoad

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Bergen County N.J.
My predictions for the Daytona 500,,,,,,,,,I also should have added,,along with time,,,,,SPACE,,,,,There will be Plenty O ACCIDENTS/CRASHES. THAT IS GUARANTEED,,,,,,with their restrictions on coolant,,,,,,,,,,Its not formula 1,,,but it is the best we got,,,,,,,,

Everyone has approximately a 2.5% chance of winning

#1 Matt Kenseth 17
#2 J.Johnson 24
#3 B.Keselowski 2
#4 Carl Edwards 99
#6 Tony Stewart 14
#7 Greg Biffle 16
#8 J. Gordon 24
#9 Kyle Bush 18
#10 J.Logano 20
#11 IGOR Melonyenko T-34
#12 Arnold Armorer MK.1V Panther

Be advised,,,,,,these are not guaranteed,,,,,as my N.Y.Football Giants were,,,,
ENJOY............

Last edited:
,,,,,,,,also,,,,since when,,did I besmirch anyone,,in our listening audience,,,,,,,I can't recall,,,,,,,one,,,,,,,,

Right there!

I am ready to learn the gospel(on how a mediocre tank commands such devotion),it's speed mediocre,armaments mediocre,,mobility,,,,and if you include the armor package,,,,above average.I still don't like it's turret traverse,,by hand.

I JUST DONT,,,,,,,,,GET IT,,

I can handle,,,a schooling,,,,,& an Inquisition,,,,with the best of them,,,

What can you see,,,,in this beast,,,,,,that alludes my,,,,,,very perceptive EYES & Brains,,,,,,

Don't get me wrong,,,it was a decent tank ,well ahead of what the arayans,,,were using,,,,,however,,this idolatry ,,is uncalled for,,,,,not to mention,,embarrassing ,,,,,..

Upvote 0
Honest critiques ,,,, about a piece of soviet equipment that at best,,,,,would be lucky to crack their top five,,,,,

The T-34 ,was a revolutionary piece,,,the IL -2 Flying tank ,would easily rate in front of the IO2 .That is a fact.

Name one tank commander ,,,of this great tank who had more kills,,,than the aces of the 34's. & even the FAST tank Bt 7's

I inhibit calling the idolatry of this mediocre tank,,,,,a cult,,,because of the connotations attached,,,,,,,,,however,,,,,,

I stand on what I said,,,

When has any CCCP tank excelled on any battlefield,,,,,I will tell you once,,,,and it was the 34....

The t54/55 and the low UBER TANK T-72 was a joke,,,,ask the ARABS,,,,,,they all were death traps,,,,on paper,,,,they look invincible,but in the field,,,they better just retreat,,,even to British Centurions ......

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Deal With The ,,,,,,,,CONTENT,,,,,,,

Three ,or four years ago,,I started watching it,,,,and it was hard for me to like racing,,,,that did not have a right turn in it,,,,save Watkens Glen,,& Fontana ,,,,but,,it grew on me..

If ever you watch one NASCAR race,,,,,watch this one on fox USA,,,,I do believe it is available,,world wide,,,on this coming Sunday ,,,,,afternoon...

Try to give it just a few minutes,,of your time,,I'm sure,,,if you try it,,,,you will like it,,,

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I remember Indy 500 on the Amiga... now that was a great game. Had great gfx for it's time and man could you create epic crashes in that game :D

It even had a mode where you could do the entire race - in *realtime*, like 5-6 hours I think. I never did that though, I just set up huge crashes :p

Indianapolis 500: The Simulation - Big Crash - YouTube

Upvote 0