• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

So IJC had 2 other weapon ideas

DMN666

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 14, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
The RPG-7 and UMP .45
430491_305601802835171_978594045_n.jpg

Would anyone like these in game? I really can't see any significant difference from any other commando weapon and LAW. So I wouldn't mind if they are released as DLC (which it probably will).

If you care, you could like there Facebook, maybe they will make them if they have more likes:
IJC Development @ Facebook

Last edited:
IIRC IJC promised to make only one of those guns after 1000 guns. And they did - Thompson.
By the way, RPG-7 and UMP.45 already have been made by Russians.
Yes, there was a vote a long time ago and the Thompson won.

Not to be rude to the Russains, but the level of quality with which IJC makes their weapons easily out does theirs.

Upvote 0
Are you awaiting Steampunk RPG? :p

Call it the "Floating Tranquility of Doom", have it lob out projectiles through the use of Pressurized steam blowing out, and when the projectile hits a target or lands on the ground, it'll make a ticking sound till a loud "DING" is played, thus a nuclear explosion emits from the said projectile.

Upvote 0
Well, technically speaking, a LAW can be more powerful than an RPG?
No your right, a L.A.W. is more powerful then a RPG (lol no ****, the law kills tanks!). The thing is if the weapon is weaker then the LAW, I don't see the point of it except costing less and probably weighing less as well.
Either that or just make it a reskin, I'm totally fine with that.

BUT then again I never saw the point of ever using the LAW unless its a patty wave and I'm not being serious (but then again, I still never get a LAW). I always buy either Ocra, Harpoon or M32 on or off perk.

Upvote 0