• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

So I have a problem and I could use some help

Fishanlers

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 3, 2014
Edmonton
Ok. I was at PAX this past weekend and went to the Tripwire panel (Which was kick ***) and I got some dosh codes. Only to arrive home and find out that only one worked and applied it to my account to choose the few tripwire games I didn't have (The Ball, Dwarfs!?) and give the rest to my friends. Unfortunately the games I did have didn't generate the games as gifts like how they were supposed to and now I can't give my friends some wicked games they wouldn't normally play. If anyone has extra codes we could make a deal?

Ok. I was at PAX this past weekend and went to the Tripwire panel (Which was kick ***) and I got some dosh codes. Only to arrive home and find out that only one worked and applied it to my account to choose the few tripwire games I didn't have (The Ball, Dwarfs!?) and give the rest to my friends. Unfortunately the games I did have didn't generate the games as gifts like how they were supposed to and now I can't give my friends some wicked games they wouldn't normally play. If anyone has extra codes we could make a deal?

Poke the fine folks with the [TW] in their name. I am sure they will help you out :)

Upvote 0