• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Sniper Required

We'll give you whatever you want!!!
We tried Flook last night as a sniper and in his own words he "****ed something awful!!"
OK those probably weren't his words but they should have been!
None of that is criticism as TBH I'm still trying to work out which end of the gun you point at the enemy. In most positions we have depth but that one is a sod at the moment.
Seriously, we're finding that lack of a decent sniper IS holding us back on our path to world domination. Volunteers apply within :)

Upvote 0
You lot could always post in the lone wolf section.......i.e.

Antisocial underachiever with high intellect required.
Must be willing to smell of wee.
Coke bottle spectacles not an option.
Must be willing to work under own initiative.
Driving licence not required , comfortable boots not required (no need to move from back of map :D )
A history of being shunned and verbally degraded is essential.
An ability to follow directives and interpret them completely differently is required.
Must have essential shallow breathing and the ability to sweat profusely whilst never missing a shot.
Must have a dislike of all things teambased and the occasional lapse into ZOMG I PWN will be tolerated.

Oh.........and most importantly of all , must be willing to bribe the wolfmeister with well fresh Taytos.....;)

Upvote 0