Sniper Required

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

flook

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 22, 2006
=IcM= are looking to recruit a dedicated and experienced sniper, able to play at least 4 nights a week, european based, aged 18+ to fill a void in our squad as we take part in the EFO realism campaign and in the ROLadder

Apply at www.icm-clan.com/forum

leave your contact details (MSN, XFIRE or email) and we will contact you to arrange a trial :cool:

JudgeMental

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 17, 2006
UK
www.icm-clan.com
We'll give you whatever you want!!!
We tried Flook last night as a sniper and in his own words he "****ed something awful!!"
OK those probably weren't his words but they should have been!
None of that is criticism as TBH I'm still trying to work out which end of the gun you point at the enemy. In most positions we have depth but that one is a sod at the moment.
Seriously, we're finding that lack of a decent sniper IS holding us back on our path to world domination. Volunteers apply within :)

Nagels

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 9, 2006
West Cork, Ireland
You lot could always post in the lone wolf section.......i.e.

Antisocial underachiever with high intellect required.
Must be willing to smell of wee.
Coke bottle spectacles not an option.
Must be willing to work under own initiative.
Driving licence not required , comfortable boots not required (no need to move from back of map :D )
A history of being shunned and verbally degraded is essential.
An ability to follow directives and interpret them completely differently is required.
Must have essential shallow breathing and the ability to sweat profusely whilst never missing a shot.
Must have a dislike of all things teambased and the occasional lapse into ZOMG I PWN will be tolerated.

Oh.........and most importantly of all , must be willing to bribe the wolfmeister with well fresh Taytos.....;)

flook

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 22, 2006
We tried Flook last night as a sniper and in his own words he "****ed something awful!!"

Its all true :( I killed more by hipshooting with the semi auto snipers than I did looking down the barrel, although I did have a few minutes of uber pwning zorbing leetness in the tower on Odessa shooting the baddies in the back, till they found me:confused:

Skew

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 11, 2006
Denmark
The problem with the sniper is that you are required to account for moving targets so often, and fps is also a vital issue in the most deadily class. Unfortunately my average fps is never really idyllic, so I gave up on the sniper. :(

flook

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 22, 2006
I think I'll use that as my excuse too Skew m8 :cool:

Sniper still required, we can provide targets on a regular basis, all you need to do is knock em down :rolleyes:

TAW_HUNTER

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 18, 2006
UK
www.taw.net
Yeah we have good sniper, it's just the rest of us that is the problem :) So you can have our sniper in exchange for 6 of your members :D

Yeah I know as if :rolleyes: