[FONT=verdana,geneva]Small Update Released![/FONT][FONT=verdana,geneva]To address a few issues that have come to our attention since the update last week we have just released another small update. This update fixes some team killing exploits as well as some client side hud and scoreboard issues. The update will be automatically downloaded from Steam for clients. Server must use HLDS update to apply the update to their servers. Please check the forums for the full changelog.[/FONT]
- Players that don't have a role selected will no longer show on the Russian team (making poeple think that teams are unbalanced when they are not). They will now show up in "Spectators and Unassigned".
- If you called an artillery strike on your own team, then switched teams your kills wouldn't count as team kills. Now if you call arty and switch teams (or leave the server), the arty is immediately cancelled.
- If you marked arty as a commander, and switched to another role, you could still call in the arty strike. This is no longer possible.
- "Coordinates Not Selected Yet" is no longer displayed for players who can't call in arty strikes when using an arty radio.
- Calling arty on your own team then leaving the server (arty strike is now cancelled if the commander leaves the server).
- Marking arty on an area before it becomes a "NoArtyZone" and then calling it in later (it now become invalid when you try and call it in later).
- Calling arty on a "NoArtyZone" right before it becomes active (arty strike is now cancelled when the "NoArtyZone" it is falling on becomes active).
- Fixed an exploit where you can throw a grenade and then switch teams which results in you not getting a team kill. Now if you switch teams after throwing a grenade or satchel, it does no damage.
- Fixed players being able to see through the blackout view if you switch to the scoreboard.