• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

-Skins for Download-

Killing Orchestra ?

Killing Orchestra ?

Sorry moderators but im going to double post in oder to bring back to life this thread and to give some heads up to No_Glory :
Killing Orchestra ? !!
german.jpg

After a long time my sdk is finally fixed and working again , so lately i started to make skins using Red Orchestra and Darkest Hour textures so my plan is to create germans , russians and allies soldiers skins for KF ; so far 2 germans ( rifleman and tanker crew ) are almost ready to see the light ( huur) and the rest are in process ; About that skin you asked for Corporal Lee Baron im doing my best but first i have to finish these ones .

Sorry for the bump-o and double post Mr Putz!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: No Glory
Upvote 0
That's pretty impressive Yomo. I think it's time I redo the layout again and add all these new skins to the front page. Also looking for a Lee Baron Skin and a bunch of skins for the new DLC.

~Glory

**In fact, I have some time tonight, so I'll rearrange this thread then.

Should I rearrange by author, Name of skinned character, or Alphabetically?

.....Now if only I had total power over this thread so I could delete posts, host polls, and make it more manageable..... XD

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Does the skin effect the skin for the arms and gloves as well?

Nope it doesnt , custom skins works over the third person view meanning this that you Wont see any change in your arms/gloves/hands if you choose to use ingame that skin you just replaced; in a simple words you will see the custom skin Only over those persons around using That default skin ( third person view ) .
In order to see the changes in yourself it would be needed to replace the first person view "files" ( my english fails , i dont find the properly words ) wich will allow you to modify your character skin and it will make it visible to others , But yet this is not possible till TWI decides to allow us to use our own customs skins .

Upvote 0
Yomommassis, I don't want to be that guy, but do you have a list or links to the plug-ins you're using for 3DS Max? Even tutorials would help. I saw some of your videos of mix-matching the models and I'm really interested in trying the same thing.

Spoiler!
I'll see if I can get together a short tutorial with links to all of the required plugins

Upvote 0
Hey all,
I'm back from vacation!
there are 2 NEW SKINS by Yousef (Glad to wecome him back to the community :D)

Post #4-
#31. Astronaut Lee-Baron

And in the new arrivals at the bottom of post #7

is Pimp Santa!

Enjoy and a big thank you to yousef for adding the first skin for the new DLCs and one for the only launch character who had not had a reskin up to this point.

Upvote 0