• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

-Skins for Download-

SKIN #14- Star Wars, Republic Commando

repcommdude.jpg

Download:
[url]http://www.filefront.com/14704493/RC_Skin.zip/[/URL]

this is pretty awesome!

anyone know of anymore like this one?
maybe a Boba Fett one? :O

Upvote 0
UPDATE: June 14/10
- Added the NEW WEAPONS SKINS section (5 new skins, 4 of which are Katanas :p)
- Added 2 new Character skins, #31 & 32
*note these skins are displayed slightly lower down on the thread, so you may have to scroll over some comments to see em.
- Mr. Defcon DL link added
- Big thanks to Rickyhorror for the majority of the skins
When the Skins hit 40, I'll make one MASSIVE pack to dl them all at once

Last edited:
Upvote 0
nice new thread look

and thanks for the NEW skins!!!

i'll make a remake of mr. spyro ;)

have some rep though, you deserve it

Merci!

:::BIG UPDATE NEWS:::
- Changed Thread layout as it was getting long (and was recommended to me by a member of the community)
- Added: [Who the skin is for] beside the names
- Added Skins 33-41
- Added section for A massive DL of all skins at once for those who rly, rly like their skins! (links up soon)
- Added DL link to number 30 & redid numbers 1 and 2 download links so that the files are now .upl and .utx instead of .dds
- Updated the skins count in post number 1

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Have added the links for the Massive skin download, the weapons skin download and the characters skin download.

=================================================

Now that so many skins are out, I'd like to ask which ones are your favorite and which ones you've downloaded? It's always interesting to see what the community has picked :)

me:

#11-Skelly jack "Mask Version"
#17-Part 3 of JF's skin pack
#23-Mr. Defcon
#37-Masterson Special Ops

*don't be shy :p

EDIT: Currently looking into a mutator that (If the concept is right) will allow servers to all players who join to choose skins which anyone on that server would be able to see.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Is It Possible to Make It So The Other Players Can See The Skin?? Like, Can Tripwire Make/change/add Something To Make It Possible?? Or is It Physically Impossible For The Game.

Also A Pin Stripe Suit Like The Gangsters Had Would Be Pretty Cool For Mr. Foster (Can Someone Make One PLEASE:D)

it would clash with the other people who have their custom skins installed, or even the default skins
but i'm sure a mutator could be made to have every see only a set specific skin for each character

Upvote 0
it would clash with the other people who have their custom skins installed, or even the default skins
but i'm sure a mutator could be made to have every see only a set specific skin for each character

THAT's Why I'm asking about what skins people like, as if a mutator does go up, one of each skin will be chosen.

Oh, and added #42

Lastly, still waiting for a skin for Lee Baron or Sgt Davin......

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Cool!

Cool!

Wow those skins are awesome! Wish there were more for the weapons, but I'm digging the character skins!

Since I'm in this thread and it kind of relates to it, is there a way I can change the sound that my weapons make? I'd like to change my pump shotgun sound to something bigger. Can I do that myself, is it as easy as renaming a sound file? Or is it more complicated than that? Thanks for any advice.

Upvote 0