• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

-Skins for Download-

[AU]hatori_hanzo

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 31, 2009
Argentina, South America.
Killing Orchestra ?

Killing Orchestra ?

Sorry moderators but im going to double post in oder to bring back to life this thread and to give some heads up to No_Glory :
Killing Orchestra ? !!

After a long time my sdk is finally fixed and working again , so lately i started to make skins using Red Orchestra and Darkest Hour textures so my plan is to create germans , russians and allies soldiers skins for KF ; so far 2 germans ( rifleman and tanker crew ) are almost ready to see the light ( huur) and the rest are in process ; About that skin you asked for Corporal Lee Baron im doing my best but first i have to finish these ones .

Sorry for the bump-o and double post Mr Putz!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: No Glory

No Glory

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 6, 2009
BC, Canada
YOU.ARE.BACK! Good to see mate, and a good batch of skins to boot. (We can now fuse both KF And RO) As for the "request" good to hear you're back on it ;) I look forwards to a dl link.

No Glory

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 6, 2009
BC, Canada
That's pretty impressive Yomo. I think it's time I redo the layout again and add all these new skins to the front page. Also looking for a Lee Baron Skin and a bunch of skins for the new DLC.

~Glory

**In fact, I have some time tonight, so I'll rearrange this thread then.

Should I rearrange by author, Name of skinned character, or Alphabetically?

.....Now if only I had total power over this thread so I could delete posts, host polls, and make it more manageable..... XD

Last edited:

Wolfdust

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 24, 2009
Massachusetts, USA
Man, I love this thread. So much neat stuff (Even if it's not all to my tastes). Especially Yomommassis' stuff, very impressive! I rather like the working glowsticks for Noble and working lenses for Davin. :D

Deadbolt

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 23, 2008
bump...just started playing for first time in a while and would like to see what some skilled people can do with the new ppl who's names im still unaware of.

No Glory

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 6, 2009
BC, Canada
ADDED:
-skins-
Red Orchestra Davin
*can be found at bottom of post 7 in new arrivals section*

A big thanks to [AU]Hatori_hanzo

[AU]hatori_hanzo

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 31, 2009
Argentina, South America.
Does the skin effect the skin for the arms and gloves as well?
Nope it doesnt , custom skins works over the third person view meanning this that you Wont see any change in your arms/gloves/hands if you choose to use ingame that skin you just replaced; in a simple words you will see the custom skin Only over those persons around using That default skin ( third person view ) .
In order to see the changes in yourself it would be needed to replace the first person view "files" ( my english fails , i dont find the properly words ) wich will allow you to modify your character skin and it will make it visible to others , But yet this is not possible till TWI decides to allow us to use our own customs skins .

Doom454

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 12, 2009
Yomommassis, I don't want to be that guy, but do you have a list or links to the plug-ins you're using for 3DS Max? Even tutorials would help. I saw some of your videos of mix-matching the models and I'm really interested in trying the same thing.

Spoiler!

Yomommassis

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 24, 2009
Palmdale, CA USA
Yomommassis, I don't want to be that guy, but do you have a list or links to the plug-ins you're using for 3DS Max? Even tutorials would help. I saw some of your videos of mix-matching the models and I'm really interested in trying the same thing.

Spoiler!
I'll see if I can get together a short tutorial with links to all of the required plugins

No Glory

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 6, 2009
BC, Canada
Hey all,
I'm back from vacation!
there are 2 NEW SKINS by Yousef (Glad to wecome him back to the community :D)

Post #4-
#31. Astronaut Lee-Baron

And in the new arrivals at the bottom of post #7

is Pimp Santa!

Enjoy and a big thank you to yousef for adding the first skin for the new DLCs and one for the only launch character who had not had a reskin up to this point.

][_

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 1, 2011
Richmond
These costumes are sick!!!! Need to make more for "london's finest" and a few more for Security Officer Thorne aka. Carnivore, that would be nice :D

Freshmeat

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 17, 2010
I have problems opening several of your spoiler tags, including those for the last new skins. I can get to the content by quoting you, but please take a look into it. i am using FF 3.6 on Win XP prof. Works great in IE, so it is probably an issue with nested spoliers in FF.

Last edited: