• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

-Skins for Download-

StarHero-D

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 13, 2010
i wouldnt mind a reskin for the briar character to remove that backwards hat of his kinda makes the outfit lame a bit

Prodigy

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 28, 2010
Umbrella Corp. HQ
omg the resident evil guy is going to be my new character!

does anyone have the dl link?

he's even better looking then agent wilkes!

Last edited:

No Glory

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 6, 2009
BC, Canada
UPDATE: June 09/10
- Added 2 more skin pics with Dls coming soon #29, #30
- Updated Mr. Defcon's -Link broken- to -COMING SOON- status #23
(Big thanks to IBakeUberCakez for this)
- 3 more skins to be added to the list shortly and are made by Shalashaska
- ALL NEW SKINS WILL BE DOWNLOADABLE

Last edited:

No Glory

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 6, 2009
BC, Canada
UPDATE: June 14/10
- Added the NEW WEAPONS SKINS section (5 new skins, 4 of which are Katanas :p)
- Added 2 new Character skins, #31 & 32
*note these skins are displayed slightly lower down on the thread, so you may have to scroll over some comments to see em.
- Mr. Defcon DL link added
- Big thanks to Rickyhorror for the majority of the skins
When the Skins hit 40, I'll make one MASSIVE pack to dl them all at once

Last edited:

rickyhorror

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 25, 2010
nice new thread look

and thanks for the NEW skins!!!

i'll make a remake of mr. spyro ;)

have some rep though, you deserve it

No Glory

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 6, 2009
BC, Canada
nice new thread look

and thanks for the NEW skins!!!

i'll make a remake of mr. spyro ;)

have some rep though, you deserve it
Merci!

:::BIG UPDATE NEWS:::
- Changed Thread layout as it was getting long (and was recommended to me by a member of the community)
- Added: [Who the skin is for] beside the names
- Added Skins 33-41
- Added section for A massive DL of all skins at once for those who rly, rly like their skins! (links up soon)
- Added DL link to number 30 & redid numbers 1 and 2 download links so that the files are now .upl and .utx instead of .dds
- Updated the skins count in post number 1

Last edited:

No Glory

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 6, 2009
BC, Canada
Have added the links for the Massive skin download, the weapons skin download and the characters skin download.

=================================================

Now that so many skins are out, I'd like to ask which ones are your favorite and which ones you've downloaded? It's always interesting to see what the community has picked :)

me:

#11-Skelly jack "Mask Version"
#17-Part 3 of JF's skin pack
#23-Mr. Defcon
#37-Masterson Special Ops

*don't be shy :p

EDIT: Currently looking into a mutator that (If the concept is right) will allow servers to all players who join to choose skins which anyone on that server would be able to see.

Last edited:

trooper714

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 20, 2009
Is It Possible to Make It So The Other Players Can See The Skin?? Like, Can Tripwire Make/change/add Something To Make It Possible?? Or is It Physically Impossible For The Game.

Also A Pin Stripe Suit Like The Gangsters Had Would Be Pretty Cool For Mr. Foster (Can Someone Make One PLEASE:D)

rickyhorror

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 25, 2010
Is It Possible to Make It So The Other Players Can See The Skin?? Like, Can Tripwire Make/change/add Something To Make It Possible?? Or is It Physically Impossible For The Game.

Also A Pin Stripe Suit Like The Gangsters Had Would Be Pretty Cool For Mr. Foster (Can Someone Make One PLEASE:D)
it would clash with the other people who have their custom skins installed, or even the default skins
but i'm sure a mutator could be made to have every see only a set specific skin for each character

No Glory

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 6, 2009
BC, Canada
it would clash with the other people who have their custom skins installed, or even the default skins
but i'm sure a mutator could be made to have every see only a set specific skin for each character
THAT's Why I'm asking about what skins people like, as if a mutator does go up, one of each skin will be chosen.

Oh, and added #42

Lastly, still waiting for a skin for Lee Baron or Sgt Davin......

Last edited:

loneless

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 18, 2009
Cool!

Cool!

Wow those skins are awesome! Wish there were more for the weapons, but I'm digging the character skins!

Since I'm in this thread and it kind of relates to it, is there a way I can change the sound that my weapons make? I'd like to change my pump shotgun sound to something bigger. Can I do that myself, is it as easy as renaming a sound file? Or is it more complicated than that? Thanks for any advice.

Yomommassis

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 24, 2009
Palmdale, CA USA
I'm working on taking it a step further than reskinning...
these work online
more info on this soon

[Sergeant Powers]
(Grey scaled - Added Bullpup)

[Police Sergeant Davin]
(Grey scaled - Removed Police Tag - Added 9mm to holster - Added Shotgun)