• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

-Skins for Download-

Deadbolt

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 23, 2008
Can we get some updated download links? Some people still don't trust fpsbanana and megaupload is in the pooper.

zhidd

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 24, 2012
Can someone upload the KF RO characters KF-German & KF-Soviet?TIA!

Left 4 Dinner

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 11, 2012
yeah definitly need to get them updated. A shame that many were from megaupload, and some from gamebanana were trashed

No Glory

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 6, 2009
BC, Canada
I'm going to look through my files, I believe I still have the megapacks somewhere containing all the skins on my harddrive, also, if you have or want to recontribute one of the old skins, please pm me.

Reactions: borsdy

No Glory

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 6, 2009
BC, Canada
Alright, after looking I think I have 85% (1.5gb worth) of the downed link skins on the harddrive. Does anyone know of a new easily accessable site that I could upload all the skins to?

If I have time I'll add more skins to the list as well.

Last edited:

No Glory

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 6, 2009
BC, Canada
::Updated Links (So Far)::

*Please bear with me the posts may be a little "Messy" until I finish
Will continue updating list later today

AGENT WILKES
-Bobba Fett
-Republic Commando
-Trooper Face Guard
-Multi-cameo
-Gold Visor
-Open Visor
-Trader

CORPORAL LEWIS
-Snow Cameo

DJ SKULLY
-Alternate DJ
-Hip-Hop Skully

FOUNDRY WORKER ALRIDGE
-Alternate Foundry Worker
- Cameo Foundry Worker
- Fred Alridge the Mechanic

LIEUTENANT MASTERSON
- Special Ops

MIKE NOBLE
- Urban Skelly
- Skelly Jack
- Skelly Jack "Mask Version"

MR. FOSTER
- Mr. Defcon
- Purple Foster
- Office Worker Foster
- Mr. Spyro

PRIVATE SCHNIEDER
- Special OPS

SECURITY OFFICER THORNE aka. CARNIVORE
- Mutant Joker

SERGEANT POWERS
- Bloody Powers
- Special OPs Powers

GARRY GLOVER
- Icy Blue
- Minty Green
- White and Bloodstained
- Alternate GG
- Battle Worn Hazmat Suit

Just a few random facts:
Mr. Defcon is the most downloaded skin to date with 15-16k downloads
2nd Goes to Battle Worn Garry Glover
3rd to Mechacarnivore

For those of you who dont normally dl things online, I personally guarantee the above links on the main page safe and easy to use.

Last edited:

No Glory

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 6, 2009
BC, Canada
Finished updating what links I have! If I find more, I'll add them. (list is 3 posts up ^)
Now I'll update lists with 15 new skins over the next few days + add link to the mutator.

Last edited: