skin steam red orchestra

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Juby

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Paris France
www.kom1.fr
steam.jpg

since the ostfront beging, and our forced movement on steam platforme, i would like to use a skin on my favorite game :D
so here we are a tiny steam's skin based on ro.

Downloading RO skin here

very easy to install :
downloading and uncompress on the steam skin's folder : (default c:/program_files/steam/skin/ )
launch steam
file/setting/interface
if u done the right manipulation, you should see red orchestra on the list.
finally, steam will restart
enjoy

a french version is already out on rofr. i can make one by country if u had a url (only contry, not for the clan...or u have to paid ! :p)

thx for feedback

Zaag

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 24, 2007
France
nice job even if I prefer your skin for Xfire... and I think ure wrong , xfire isnt useless since the release of steam friends... xfire stay better :D

Rak

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 23, 2005
D
I'm using it, great :) But it doesn't look very good when I switch steam to mini-mode.

Yoshiro

In Soviet Russia, Yoshiro is a cake
Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
Nice Juby!

Needs love in mini mode as somebody has mentioned, and I woulda loved the sniper for the center pic (but thats just me, I know some don't like it)

Juby

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Paris France
www.kom1.fr
*UP*
Hum, this thread doesn't appear with the keyword "steam" and "skin" in the search tool... something must be broken or... deleted :D

I still can put some different picture in this skin of you ask here and send me the picture you want :)