• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Simple...

Time

Apr 12, 2016
Because the following was meant for "E4" (This update was meant to be released with crates sometime around E3 2020, optionally, but somebody is slacking! :) .... anyway...), not as a game, but a release on time with that, I would suggest the idea of finishing the golden knife skin set as there are only 4 golden knife skins available and a full golden knife set will satisfy the players' needs who are wishing to spend their money before buying a game(finding a game to spend money on), which is in line with the developers' wishes and/or possible goals, according to some stuff I found lying around the house... and also because people seem to post so and it would seem more complete, without too much effort at all, such as a re-color such as this would entail.

The following are in need of development and should be -started- around July 23rd, according to the date set to be reconciled by time (I'm just a guy who likes time what do I know....):

All Precious (golden) Skins:
Berserker Knife (Or Lawn Mower Blade)
KF-BAR (Or Commando Knife)
HmTech-101 Scalpel (Or Medic Knife)
Kukri (Or Sharpshooter Knife)
Tactical Knife (Or SWAT Knife)
Gore Shiv (Or Survivalist Knife)

On top of this, I would recommend, really, to change the KF-BAR text, if possible, for the Commando Knife for all skins along with this update and include the new golden knife skin with this title, or at least continue on with the 'some some name some not' thing. This would be more honest and it's not a big deal, don't worry.

Not sure how this is going to go, but I don't post often and hey, I kinda got the time thing pretty down. This post is timed for someone to see it. Thanks guys, play awesome and stuff. You know.
-------

P.S. I would buy all of them "more" if I saw the complete set in the marketplace. Maybe make a gold crate buyable from source that would cost $19.99 or $24.99 per go and include the new knives within it. Could work out.

Anyway, off to play some more, peace!

Now would also be a good time to yes, introduce the gold skins only crate, along with the rest of the weapons. I would recommend only finishing work on them(the rest of the weapons) alongside a gold skins only crate. A little ahead of schedule, but the important thing is to be aware now, I guess. Also list the crate for $19.99 per key. I live in Canada, so it is more expensive for me this way rather than a reasonable $14.99 in Canadian Dollars, but this is the right amount($19.99).

Either way, the rest of the weapons(golden) and the complete knife set(golden) should, if chosen, be separate updates, but only the golden skins only crate should be done and released when all of them have been done. Or, if you want, only when the knife set is complete, with the new addition being them with the gold only crate.

I hope this will be done sometime, I know the workload is still there, don't let me push you, but at the same time, doing these things will be more of a nice coast for the most part. With extra cha-ching!

--------------

I will not check back on this post. I'm makin' it and the rest goes up to fate and destiny. I don't use the forums, much....

See ya!

Upvote 0
Do the $24.99 golden knife fest you've been dreaming about, Tripwire. :) Introduce it to the online store, but one month only! Or at least wait until your next update. Maybe do the golden gore shiv for Halloween season update? Would be great. Maybe during the first month of the Halloween update, do the knives bit. Could work out. anyway, thanks, random viewer for thinking that there are already the rest(or most of) the golden knife set. Couldn't have discovered it for some time without you. But that's a life of time for you. Doesn't make sense sometimes...

Kudos! *salutes* Happy gaming.

Last edited:
Upvote 0