• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Simple Suggestions

SamRockwell47

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 8, 2020
Hello! First time posting, but I thought I might be of some service in improving the quality of this game! You see, I've been playing KF2 since 2013~ on PC. That's about the time you guys started the beta on Steam. Everything about it was pretty great, save for the telezeds, but that's all the past.

Now we are in the current year and I've noticed quite a few pitfalls you guys ran into.
1. You fell for the crate and key meme.
2. You rebranded and relocated to improve your image on a single franchise.
3. Your updates are ill-inspired, full of double speak, and are usually geared toward the crate and key meme.

This is where I make my suggestions.
1. Wrap up shop and sell the company to a producer.
2. If not possible, review the development of KF1 and do a big think.
3. Get rid of crates and keys, and just sell cosmetic packs in the market.
4. Release a massive amount of free content, promote it aggressively, and incrase the price of your game fairly.

I know this would take a massive amount of resources to achieve if looking at suggestion 2 and below, but there's always suggestion 1 or complete failure to choose from.

Good luck, chaps. I still enjoy playing, but that might come to a halt if more players keep leaving!

OwO