Sig's Everywere!

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

robs91

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 20, 2006
Nyu said:
yea, that BiA sig has to go.

its not that bad, u don't have to be so rude. Its not as if ur sig is the best.....i mean its a pic of a cartoon girl......*cough*

robs91

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 20, 2006
CamperJoe said:
Oh snap, my parents are divorcing, and you are complaining about your sig?

We are on the Red Orchestra forums, he deserves to have his opinion. Your parents divorcing has nothing to do with the subject.

[-project.rattus-]

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Austria
www.youtube.com
robs91 said:
its not that bad, u don't have to be so rude. Its not as if ur sig is the best.....i mean its a pic of a cartoon girl......*cough*

Despite personal preferences, your sig is a tad too large, concerning the forum rules: 400 x 150 pixels, 100 kb is the upper limit.

Nyu

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
www.panzergrenadiers.com
[-project.rattus-] said:
Despite personal preferences, your sig is a tad too large, concerning the forum rules: 400 x 150 pixels, 100 kb is the upper limit.

yes, it's too large like many other ppl's sigs here. better he gets a new one anyway.