Sig's Everywere!

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

CamperJoe

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Netherlands
Welcome to my sig thread, if you need a sig just say so and i will make one for you, i don't prefer video sig's but it doesnt really matter what kind of sig you want, just ask. :)

| Examples | ( Updated )

sig15mg.jpg

test23jy.jpg

swtest12wm.jpg

( More examples coming soon )

Last edited:

Britney Federline

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Hey CamperJoe--how about making one for me, now that as an OS X user I'll be left out of RO:O? I was thinking something along the lines of saying "Britney Federline: not playing RO since Ostfront" and using this picture from when Britney's car ran over/hit a paparazzi and broke his arm:

fromclipboard2gc0mj.jpg

(that's from my unused avatar spot--there should be larger pics out there)

But don't be a slave to my idea. Be your own artist and make something beautiful and funny and thought provoking, something that raises more questions than it answers, and that feeds the poor.

CamperJoe

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Netherlands
Britney Federline said:
Hey CamperJoe--how about making one for me, now that as an OS X user I'll be left out of RO:O? I was thinking something along the lines of saying "Britney Federline: not playing RO since Ostfront" and using this picture from when Britney's car ran over/hit a paparazzi and broke his arm:

fromclipboard2gc0mj.jpg

(that's from my unused avatar spot--there should be larger pics out there)

But don't be a slave to my idea. Be your own artist and make something beautiful and funny and thought provoking, something that raises more questions than it answers, and that feeds the poor.

You got any bigger picture of that?

Britney Federline

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Nope, sorry. I'd try celebrity news sites--I did find out it happened in June 2004. Maybe that little picture will still fit into a helmet or a tank hatch or a poster or something.

Zell

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Maine, USA
Hahaha. I can see it: A picture of a T-34 with the hatch open, and a shell zooming right at the hatch, and in hte hatch, you can see that face. I would so make that right now if I could.

Britney Federline

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Hey CamperJoe, you're not feeling this, let me know and I'll make my post in the other sig thread.

Also, I might change my nickname to something I saw in the General Discussion Forum:

Manuel Bolting

Ay ay ay!

zeroethics

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 12, 2006
Can I get a sig, please???

size: normal
theme: WW2, RO Ost, german riflemen
main text: zeroethics
tagline: up to you
style: animated like snake byte's would be cool but pics would be ok too

I really would like somehting gritty combat looking. I like snake byte's and lustmords, also I'm not sure if you 've seen or made Sichartshofen's but that one's a nice pic.
Thanks in advance.

FreakyLime

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 14, 2006
You know that stormtrooper one, can you put FreakyLime on it then PM it to me? Ty.

P.s : What font is the 1st example?

robs91

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 20, 2006
ya could i have one, of ROOST with the name "robs91". Any sig would be great! In other words , the world is ur oyster :D. Greatly appreciated if you do so :)