• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Sig's Everywere!

CamperJoe

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 22, 2005
Netherlands
Welcome to my sig thread, if you need a sig just say so and i will make one for you, i don't prefer video sig's but it doesnt really matter what kind of sig you want, just ask. :)

| Examples | ( Updated )

sig15mg.jpg

test23jy.jpg

swtest12wm.jpg

( More examples coming soon )

Last edited:
Hey CamperJoe--how about making one for me, now that as an OS X user I'll be left out of RO:O? I was thinking something along the lines of saying "Britney Federline: not playing RO since Ostfront" and using this picture from when Britney's car ran over/hit a paparazzi and broke his arm:

fromclipboard2gc0mj.jpg

(that's from my unused avatar spot--there should be larger pics out there)

But don't be a slave to my idea. Be your own artist and make something beautiful and funny and thought provoking, something that raises more questions than it answers, and that feeds the poor.

Upvote 0
Britney Federline said:
Hey CamperJoe--how about making one for me, now that as an OS X user I'll be left out of RO:O? I was thinking something along the lines of saying "Britney Federline: not playing RO since Ostfront" and using this picture from when Britney's car ran over/hit a paparazzi and broke his arm:

fromclipboard2gc0mj.jpg

(that's from my unused avatar spot--there should be larger pics out there)

But don't be a slave to my idea. Be your own artist and make something beautiful and funny and thought provoking, something that raises more questions than it answers, and that feeds the poor.

You got any bigger picture of that?

Upvote 0
Can I get a sig, please???

size: normal
theme: WW2, RO Ost, german riflemen
main text: zeroethics
tagline: up to you
style: animated like snake byte's would be cool but pics would be ok too

I really would like somehting gritty combat looking. I like snake byte's and lustmords, also I'm not sure if you 've seen or made Sichartshofen's but that one's a nice pic.
Thanks in advance.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0