• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Sig Sauer P226 9mm strobe light attachment

Maxotaurious

Apr 20, 2021
Level 20 swat perk.

Handgun enthusiast

Take the sig P226 instead of the standard 9mm

Loaded with hollow points and an extended magazine. Stun zeds with the strobe light that flickers violently causing a flash that immobilizes any zed for a few seconds, takes 5 seconds to recharge. Headshot husks and gorefiends easily with the extra power in each round. Not dual wieldable.

Reactions: MrtPsr
9 mm is boring and has no sense as a new weapon.
If you are into S.Sauers, I recommend P250 with at least .40 S&W or .357 SIG.

I am more into return of MK23’s or USP .45’s, which could include dual wield, would price it as tier 2,5 or 3 at 1300 Dosh, 24 rounds in mag, .45, those were my weapons of choice back in KF1.
Than as a single wield only (12 rounds), would just re-skin like HRG to some demoman danger look(but not like HRG, those white scifi re-skins are so gross) and made it filled with explosive ammo, would be nice gap fill in demomans arsenal.

But, you know what! It costs money.
I am not a fan of DLC weapons, I don’t like this way of financing, but hey, here I would probably made an exception, would pay for it, yea.
I am abou to buy USP .45 irl also.

Upvote 0
9 mm is boring and has no sense as a new weapon.
If you are into S.Sauers, I recommend P250 with at least .40 S&W or .357 SIG.

I am more into return of MK23’s or USP .45’s, which could include dual wield, would price it as tier 2,5 or 3 at 1300 Dosh, 24 rounds in mag, .45, those were my weapons of choice back in KF1.
Than as a single wield only (12 rounds), would just re-skin like HRG to some demoman danger look(but not like HRG, those white scifi re-skins are so gross) and made it filled with explosive ammo, would be nice gap fill in demomans arsenal.

But, you know what! It costs money.
I am not a fan of DLC weapons, I don’t like this way of financing, but hey, here I would probably made an exception, would pay for it, yea.
I am abou to buy USP .45 irl also.
Ah, I see, you said “instead of 9mm”, that makes some sense, but not as a perk. Would be nice to have it as an alternative option in perk loadout menu.

Upvote 0
Meh... I don't see why it should be an innate weapon rather than a simple purchase to be fair. Especially with that many capabilities : extra headshot power and the ability to stun? That sounds like a T3 at the very least ! I also don't really get why it couldn't be dual-wielded, except for an arbitrary balancing reason. Which means that making it a T3-T4 would make even more sense as a balancing factor IMO. I really dig the design of the Sig Sauer though, so I'd still like it to join the fray ! But not as a 9mm replacement. That gun's iconic by now anyway.

I'm also not sold on @ChotaH 's idea... The Demoman's main weakness has been eradicated long ago (as with every perk) : in KF1, he used to be super weak and defenseless until mid-game, where he could finally buy some better weapons. And even then, he could easily be caught with his pants down if he threw a rain of grenades. Now, he has the Seeker Six, the M16, the HX-25, the Kaboomstick, soon enough an explosive assault rifle... He really doesn't need a pocket pistol in addition to all that.

Upvote 0
Meh... I don't see why it should be an innate weapon rather than a simple purchase to be fair. Especially with that many capabilities : extra headshot power and the ability to stun? That sounds like a T3 at the very least ! I also don't really get why it couldn't be dual-wielded, except for an arbitrary balancing reason. Which means that making it a T3-T4 would make even more sense as a balancing factor IMO. I really dig the design of the Sig Sauer though, so I'd still like it to join the fray ! But not as a 9mm replacement. That gun's iconic by now anyway.

I'm also not sold on @ChotaH 's idea... The Demoman's main weakness has been eradicated long ago (as with every perk) : in KF1, he used to be super weak and defenseless until mid-game, where he could finally buy some better weapons. And even then, he could easily be caught with his pants down if he threw a rain of grenades. Now, he has the Seeker Six, the M16, the HX-25, the Kaboomstick, soon enough an explosive assault rifle... He really doesn't need a pocket pistol in addition to all that.
Overall, I can agree here. Sig as secondary to buy, making it initiate weapon doesn’t make sense after all.
And yep, Demoman can defend himself far more than in KF1, I think HRG boomstick changed everything.
But you know, if there will be made USP’s for Slinger one day, it is cheap to make some copy weapon of it, and this just looks fun.

Upvote 0