• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Siegecon

He's not lost, he's locked in a room above a church in suburban Atlanta. With about 2 dozen, other, highly unstable individuals.

sounds far scarier than any of the legends so far....trapped in a room with Yosh for eternity, forced to labor endlessly upon the game, praying that Wilson will slide more food under the door this week.

But where was he before? Has he always been locked in suburban Atlanta? Did he visit the building centuries ago, only to be forever trapped in he church, and eternally doomed to have at least 3 unstable sarcastic people in the same room?

However, one day, he may be woken once again from his eternal near-slumber, and the bonds will break.

And then ragnarok will begin.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
sounds far scarier than any of the legends so far....trapped in a room with Yosh for eternity, forced to labor endlessly upon the game, praying that Wilson will slide more food under the door this week.

But where was he before? Has he always been locked in suburban Atlanta? Did he visit the building centuries ago, only to be forever trapped in he church, and eternally doomed to have at least 3 unstable sarcastic people in the same room?

However, one day, he may be woken once again from his eternal near-slumber, and the bonds will break.

And then ragnarok will begin.

you mean on june 10th?

Upvote 0
J
I would take whatever Putz says with a grain of salt....after all, this is the only evidence here of this mysterious dev. I say its a coverup! :p

Actually i was there as well, lve seen the sacred developer in person.
I did asketh him for pwisdom and knowledge, and lo he said until me five words that shall forepver change my life.

'Drax, get me another beer'

Upvote 0