• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Siegecon

5e1bbc3a.jpg

9ca9d86d.jpg

593bdebb.jpg

Upvote 0
Cool. :)
But the US is kinda far away from here. :p

I dunno, although SIEGE was closer to home, I showed up to look around GamesCOM as well. (although that was actually coincidental, I was in the Netherlands visiting a friend at the time, and turns out he had to pick up his GF in Dusseldorf that night anyway.. going to Koln was a great way to kill the day)

Upvote 0
Epic first post, only four years in the making :IS2:
Seriously we need more TWI Dev love in here! (and I mean that in a completely non homosexual way ...)

It's not fair that Yoshiro is the only one that can lead us to the glory that the IS2 has destined for us. We need moar leaders! :IS2: :IS2: :IS2: :IS2:

Upvote 0
That's what happens when I drink :p

This is the only evidence of TWI's lost dev.

Some say he roams Siberia, looking to misguide Axis troopers into the wasteland.

Some say his ghost haunts the TWI building, dragging unwanted guests into the attic...from which no man returns.

And yet others say he was working so hard, with so much brilliance, that he physically merged with the game and was translated into code.

The world...will never know.

Upvote 0