• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Showtime 2010!

Hmmm.... i don't know

It looks much better than RO:Ost, but why there are so many coloured items? All is so red and blue and light-green.

It would be much better to see it less colourful, and a little bit more "antique"

But i will see the game when i will play it :D, so maybe some things will be complete different in the release version.

Upvote 0
Hmmm.... i don't know

It looks much better than RO:Ost, but why there are so many coloured items? All is so red and blue and light-green.

It would be much better to see it less colourful, and a little bit more "antique"

But i will see the game when i will play it :D, so maybe some things will be complete different in the release version.

Needs MOAR brown!

Reactions: Moyako
Upvote 0
I just re-uploaded the second video, it should be ok. Right now, it's still in its re-encoding process but the quality should be good in a few minutes. And in about an hour, it should be in its 720p HD glory.

I would just like to point out that the guys from TripWire are really nice. Their presentation was way more informative than some of the stuff I've seen at EA or elsewhere, so kudos to them. Not only do they make great games, but they know how to show them :)

Sorry for the issues with the second video by the way. Uploading 500Mo videos is not that easy. We weren't able to do it from our hotel so we had to wait for a lull between two appointments... AND an available Ethernet cable in the press room in order to re-send the thing.

Upvote 0
I just re-uploaded the second video, it should be ok. Right now, it's still in its re-encoding process but the quality should be good in a few minutes. And in about an hour, it should be in its 720p HD glory.

I would just like to point out that the guys from TripWire are really nice. Their presentation was way more informative than some of the stuff I've seen at EA or elsewhere, so kudos to them. Not only do they make great games, but they know how to show them :)

Sorry for the issues with the second video by the way. Uploading 500Mo videos is not that easy. We weren't able to do it from our hotel so we had to wait for a lull between two appointments... AND an available Ethernet cable in the press room in order to re-send the thing.

Thanks Artheval_Pe, it's appreciated :)

Upvote 0