• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Show your creativity!

bandage106

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 17, 2009
[url]http://pimpmygun.doctornoob.com/app.html[/URL];)

I made a few guns with this handy site,this may keep you entertained for a short while and may help with the pain of waiting for the patch.

myweaponhra.jpg

Did this so many times. I will repost from another forum:

That crap doesn't get the job done better than this bad boy.

The future of modern warfare:

ultimatetacticool2.jpg

Has two carry handles to conveniently carry around.

Has a scope, back up red dot sight, and two back up iron sights.

It sports a dual adjustable stock (TM) with rails on both sides.

It also has three pistol grips to reduce any felt recoil.

To balance it all out, you can use the bipod on the front.

The laser can actually cook its targets as well as mark them.

It is multicolored out of the box, so you can blend in to any environment.

Yes, it is pretty badass.

[quote name='bravo company' post='323718' date='Aug 28 2009, 01:44 PM']Now that is epic my friend.

The future of INS.[/quote]

Another prototype I made. It is current being fielded in Futureweapons and Call of Duty: 6.5: Hyper Modern Warfare:

inscanetacticoolshoulde.jpg

This is more intended as a Barret assault-sniper shotgun, which is why it has a shoulder thing that goes up.

The grenade launcher is quick detachable and ready to go with a red dot sight, adjustable stock, and its own front grip and flash light.

This beast has an optic that co-witnesses with a backup carry handle/iron sight.

Housed on top of it is a powerful sniper rifle scope, which uses an ACOG for additional magnification, which are both co-witnessed with a red dot sight so you can have the best of both worlds. It also has a backup iron sight which features its own back up iron sights.

It also can shoot 12GT- 12 Gauge Tactical. The difference between 12G is each that shell can attach to a rail, as seen in this picture.

The magazine is an extended drum magazine, capable of holding 137 rounds of .223, or 105 rounds of 9x19mm.

The pistol grip features new Extenuation Grip Reach (EGR, TMed as well), making it suitable for people will all kinds of arm lengths.

The shotgun is also fitted with a drum magazine.

To top it off, it features an ISKD (Integrated Silent killing Device, also TMed).

As for it being to heavy, just man up.

Semi auto shotgun:

With different stock/drum:

Last edited:
Upvote 0