• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Show the tankers some love !!

BlackLabel

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 9, 2007
Churmany
:IS2:

allright...first i dont care for upgrades or levels and stuff..its nice to sit on a certain spot for sure and be HEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, but, in the end if i twitch iam dead. DED.

TWI, why are there no "upgrades" to tanks ? Or to put it more precice to tankcrew abbilitys. How about making you move faster inside the tank if you are level 20 ? Or how about loading shells faster at level 30 ? ( see what you did with manual bolting )

There is alot to be desired and left out in tankcombat. Sure you recreated the interiour very, very nicely. Its so gruesome to see my drivers beign beheaded, the loader loosing a limb ect ect.

But it only makes for a small portion of transporting the feeling of beign a deathmachine AND beign stuck in that thincancoffin.

I know there is dedicated threadheads out there who want to see a bit more fledged out tankcombat system. I do too. Tanking is awesome. I had so much fun on the larger tankmaps in ro1 with the mods enabled.

But what to do to make the pure tanking more imersive and fun ? Diversity of course is on the table and seemingly worked on. But what about the underlaying math ? :eek:

Last edited:
First off, does anyone know if the tank crewman spawning bug was fixed with the last update? I've tried allowing tank crewman a few times, but haven't had any takers.

Just to clarify, the tank crewman spawn bug made it so if there's a tank crewman, either the crewman or the tank commander won't spawn with the tank. Sometimes they'd spawn once the tank goes through a resupply area, but sometimes spawning in strange places in the tank, unable to play.

And this was a 100% reproducible thing.

Upvote 0