• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tactics Show me how YOU combat medic - SUI/HOE

infntnub

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Pennsylvania
What's your preference? Scar? DBS? Xbow? M79? P90? Maybe Magnums? Obviously some of these are much more expensive than others..

The map will likely influence your choice. I tend to run with a bow on more open environments. Perhaps an M79 in tighter corridors to inflict maximum damage on groups of trash to support my team.

The question is, do you keep a medic primary gun in your loadout? I used to keep at least a med shottie (along with my pistol).

Anyone run a primary DPS loadout alongside their pistol as a Medic on higher difficulties? I've been derping around with this when my team already had a medic focusing entirely on healing.

It's basically a parallel to a Survivalist in some ways when played this way I suppose.

Thoughts?

I used to hate these guys in KF1.
If you're going to do that, you're better off grabbing Survivalist. I think so, anyway.
Also, with the new buffs to the Medic AR, the medic is a DPS monster in his own right. But if you're running medic then ideally you should be only middle clicking... and your DPS is for those "oh crap" moments.

^Personal Opinon.

There are so many classes that excel at DPS. only one excels at healing. I know I'd be upset if my Medic was shooting instead of keeping everyone at 100%. This post, above is the reason why people hate "medics" They go in thinking someone is going to heal them... only to find a Support running the Medic Shotty ends up getting more healing by the end of the game.

Honestly, as a medic, I'd just find that embassasing.

Reactions: Zakillah
Upvote 0
infntnub;n2305529 said:
What's your preference? Scar? DBS? Xbow? M79? P90? Maybe Magnums? Obviously some of these are much more expensive than others..

The map will likely influence your choice. I tend to run with a bow on more open environments. Perhaps an M79 in tighter corridors to inflict maximum damage on groups of trash to support my team.

The question is, do you keep a medic primary gun in your loadout? I used to keep at least a med shottie (along with my pistol).

Anyone run a primary DPS loadout alongside their pistol as a Medic on higher difficulties? I've been derping around with this when my team already had a medic focusing entirely on healing.

It's basically a parallel to a Survivalist in some ways when played this way I suppose.

Thoughts?

Here's how i combat medic first i take all my skills and push them to the left side then i take my medic assault rifle and shoot darts at all my teammates all the time whenever their low on heath then when everyone is at the trader i check a medic nade at the trader and everyone gets healed

Upvote 0