• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Should I get RO2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being short-sighted, they pretty much screwed the game up if you're a fan of realism and/or RO:Ost.

And I'd ignore people like 'Trooper' who say they're glad the whiner's left, it's the reason RO2 can only command 1000 concurrent players during 2 or 3 peak hours. I'm afraid RO2 isn't popular for good reason, and games that should have been far inferior command much larger audiences..

Not that Tripwire give a crap.

Well I am a fan of realism and i played many, many hours of RO1 and all its mods..While the game had a rough start for many, TW hardly screwed it up. Except maybe for the elitist roosters who were butthurt because they didnt get exactly what they told tripwire to do...

And let me say it again, Im glad the whiners left....Its there loss not mine. I would much rather play the game with people that are enjoying it, than play with constant complainers even if it means less players! Im playing the game and having great fun. Should you elect to leave, it wouldnt bother me a bit.....

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Don't worry, they will all leave silently when they're fed up with the game. They've invested nothing but "damn them whiners!" posts into this game, compared to those damn whiners who kept a niche game alive for 8 years.

They won't even bother complaining, RO2 will have a silent death.

Upvote 0
Well since you directed this to me, I will say as long as I got people who enjoy the game to play with, im good........if the game isnt fun for you, maybe you should consider bowling...
Do you know I haven't bowled in years? I've never even considered it, and yet there is an alley down the road. I may well do that, though I loathe having to wear those bloody shoes.

I do actually like RO2, and I don't want it to die. I just want some more vehicles, and I am looking forward to the new patch (fixes + map). :IS2:

Upvote 0
Don't worry, they will all leave silently when they're fed up with the game. They've invested nothing but "damn them whiners!" posts into this game, compared to those damn whiners who kept a niche game alive for 8 years.

They won't even bother complaining, RO2 will have a silent death.

Yes, you are to be commended for keeping a game alive for 8 years..I did too..That was then.... this is now and its a different game.....Time to accept that fact and lose the chip on your shoulder.....The game is improving... Look how long it took RO1 to get to the point it did.....

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.