• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Shotgun jumps

Solution
How do I perform shotgun jumps I need to complete the seasonal quest?
You need to find charred wood planks scattered around Crash (most of them are located near a staircase or ledge...). The "charred wood" actually looks more like a circle of black burnt wood. You jump and aim at your feet on top of one of those, and it should count as a "shotgun jump" !

Be aware that you do have to reach the ledge for it to count. If you do the jump at the right place but fall back down, it won't work.
How do I perform shotgun jumps I need to complete the seasonal quest?
You need to find charred wood planks scattered around Crash (most of them are located near a staircase or ledge...). The "charred wood" actually looks more like a circle of black burnt wood. You jump and aim at your feet on top of one of those, and it should count as a "shotgun jump" !

Be aware that you do have to reach the ledge for it to count. If you do the jump at the right place but fall back down, it won't work.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChaotikChiken
Upvote 0
Solution
@Aleflippy thanks for the helpful tip above!
"Planks" threw me off, but in the US, "plywood" is probably the best way to describe what you're looking for, for this silly challenge.
Kinda off-topic, but for the record : that's just proof of my poor craftmanship 🙃

Even in my native french, those look more like "contreplaqué" (plywood) than "planches" (planks)

• Haha
Reactions: ChaotikChiken
Upvote 0