• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Settings page

Alarion

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 14, 2010
Alright, I'm having quite a bizarre issue with the game. I loaded it up, opened the settings page and... couldn't move my mouse out of the "video settings" page. I tried with the keyboard, but it refuses to make any constructive changes - when I went up to "sound settings" it pulled everything to 0, and the same with any other setting I could access. If I try to move the mouse it sort of "snaps back" extremely rapidly to a certain point in the corner of the screen. I'm not sure if it would be different if I actually started the game, but I don't really want to run it with no sound, lowest texture detail and a wonky (1600x900) screen resolution... What could possibly have caused this? Thanks...

Alright, something is extremely strange with this game. It appears that apart from the mouse centering on every setting and pulling it left, it also turns me to the left as soon as I start the game, to the point of me getting nauseous from the constant spinning and with no way to turn it off. At this stage, the game is completely unplayable and I'm really stumped for what's going on. The only thing I can think of is either that it bugged out when I first started it and that I alt-tabed thinking it had crashed, so that something went wrong there, or that there's a problem with my drivers. The graphics seem fine though, so it's really bizarre...

Thanks for your help.

//A

Upvote 0
Hooray!

Hooray!

I did and it fixed the problem as soon as I detached it. Can't believe I didn't think of it myself, because it has been acting odd in other games too... but it's been plugged in for ages and no other big problems, so well... there you go. Thanks so much - time for me to enjoy the game! :)

//A

Upvote 0