• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

settings menu bug

cianw1

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 15, 2011
First off i want to say i love RO2, its a great game. But there is one bug REALLY annoying me! in the settings menu the only tab that isnt empty for me is video, so i can change graphics etc. The rest of them are completely blank. This is creating problems for me as i cant change controls, sensitivity, volume or anything apart from graphics. Could you please create a patch that will solve this problem? Or is there something i can do myself which might fix it. I would also like to note this bug first started happening in the final stages of the beta (a day or two before the game release) but has carried on into the full game. thanks!

First off i want to say i love RO2, its a great game. But there is one bug REALLY annoying me! in the settings menu the only tab that isnt empty for me is video, so i can change graphics etc. The rest of them are completely blank. This is creating problems for me as i cant change controls, sensitivity, volume or anything apart from graphics. Could you please create a patch that will solve this problem? Or is there something i can do myself which might fix it. I would also like to note this bug first started happening in the final stages of the beta (a day or two before the game release) but has carried on into the full game. thanks!
If you're forcing the use of AA through your video card's control panel, set it to application controlled or off.

Upvote 0
something else i wish to bring up... during the beta at first i was able to run all setting maximum and have a perfectly playable, smooth fps (35+) gradually it has gotten worse where i have had to lower and lower my settings to reach the same fps. i now have all settings on either high or normal and i get 30-50fps, but when i die and i am in spectate mode it usually drops to about 10-20fps for some reason but then rises when i spawn.

Upvote 0