• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Server not awarding 'completion' achievements

Evilsod

Grizzled Veteran
May 20, 2009
Ylivieska, Finland
Unfortunately i'm not the server owner, just posting on his behalf, so i can't give you the server details right now. I couldn't see anything when i searched, but just incase someone knows the problem i'll go right ahead now.

Basically the server is running Long (10 wave) Hard games with Map Voting. However, when we kill the Patriarch its just not awarding the achievement for completing the stage. As far as i know achievements aren't disabled somehow as i got my Mr Perky and Hot-Cross Fun on it earlier today. Its just not awarding completion achievements.

Sorry if this is in the wrong place.

Hmm, that thread seems similar but the problem is a little different.

Its not just me, i've been playing it with a few Steam friends recently and none of them have been gaining achievements on this server either. I can't say its happening to everyone on every map as 2 of us have already completed some of the maps, but from those who needed it, no-one got achievements for West London (twice) or Office, sure we completed others but weren't rewarded either.

It seems more server related rather than a bug in KF.

Upvote 0
If it's server related then I'm surprised you would have picked up your Mr Perky and Hot-Cross Fun. This tells us the server is communicating with Steam about users stats and Steam is communicating back.

How's the posting in the other thread different to your issue?

They're reporting they can't get the Long/Hard achievements on certain maps and you're reporting you're also not picking up the Long (10 wave) Hard game completion achievement. Is there something else?

Upvote 0