• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Server logging

dimitrifrom31

Grizzled Veteran
May 14, 2009
whats the correct command to enable logging?

Ive tried several ones and they almost all seem to be working but i would like to know the official one.

Here is what Ive tried :

Code:
server KF-BioticsLab.rom?game=KFmod.KFGameType?MaxPlayers=6 multihome=XX.XX.XX.XX -log

server KF-BioticsLab.rom?game=KFmod.KFGameType?MaxPlayers=6 multihome=XX.XX.XX.XX log

server KF-BioticsLab.rom?game=KFmod.KFGameType?MaxPlayers=6 multihome=XX.XX.XX.XX?log

server KF-BioticsLab.rom?game=KFmod.KFGameType?MaxPlayers=6 multihome=XX.XX.XX.XX -log=server.log

server KF-BioticsLab.rom?game=KFmod.KFGameType?MaxPlayers=6 multihome=XX.XX.XX.XX?log=server.log

Sometimes setting the log name makes the log saved into the specified filename sometimes its saved in ucc.log thats why I would appreciate knowing the official working command :)

Try:

Code:
server KF-BioticsLab.rom?game=KFmod.KFGameType?MaxPlayers=6 -multihome=XX.XX.XX.XX log=server.log

It works too but i would have liked to know the corret "official" way to type it. This way i dont take the risk facing some random future problems.
about the multihome i know it works removing the - and replacing the space by a ? aswell. tho I assume theres an official single method to build a proper command line.

Upvote 0