• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Server delay when starting a game/booting me from my own server within a few waves

MrRogersBestNeighbor

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 3, 2015
I'm not sure what's going on here, but whenever I join my server and start a game, it takes a LONG time before the game starts. When I click ready, it counts down for 3 seconds, then takes another half a minute+ to start the game.
Then, it'll boot me out within a wave or two.
Also, I've joined a few games with people playing on my server, after which it has booted me out and I think kicked everyone else out as well...

I've been getting this message on repeat in the server logs, have no idea what it means:
(TW ZOMBIE SERVER LOG) KFGameInfo: PendingMatch.Timer - bDelayedStart: True

Any help would be MUCH appreciated!

The log messages have been added to track down some issues in the game currently. What specs for the machine you're running the server on? Did you check your resources when there are issues? I'm not sure if running a game server on same machine as the game client/steam is supported. It SHOULD work but it actually has issues if you do so, because of conflicts in Steam client and server.

Upvote 0