• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Server crash since last update on the event

ToNiO

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
France
steamcommunity.com
Hi,since some days with the launch of the event circus,I have a problem with some server freeze by moment

Before this update, all my servers working fine and I never had a freeze of my servers, the worst is that my server is not visible on the games, but you can reach without problems but you disconnect some second after, I have the server logs and I find some answers to my questions, apparently the problem is the master server:

ScriptLog: KFLRules = kf-biohazard.KFLevelRules
ScriptLog: Game length = 2
Log: UdpGamespyQuery kf-biohazard.UdpGamespyQuery (Function IpDrv.UdpGamespyQuery.PreBeginPlay:003F) BindPort: socket failed
ScriptLog: UdpServerQuery: Port failed to bind.
Log: Resolving master0.gamespy.com...
ScriptLog: MasterServerUplink: MasterServerGameStats not found - stats uploading disabled.
Log: Defaulting to false
Log: gethostbyname failed (NO_ERROR) ... can't get local IP.
Log: FUdpLink::BindPort: socket failed 24
Log: Defaulting to false
Log: gethostbyname failed (NO_ERROR) ... can't get local IP.
Log: FUdpLink::BindPort: socket failed 24
WebAdmin: Loading Available Maps
WebAdmin: Loading Game Types
WebAdmin: XWebAdmin.UTServerAdmin Initialized on port 8575
ScriptLog: [~] ServerAdsKF WebAdmin loaded
Log: WebServer kf-biohazard.WebServer (Function UWeb.WebServer.BeginPlay:0186) gethostbyname failed (NO_ERROR) ... can't get local IP.
Log: WebServer kf-biohazard.WebServer (Function UWeb.WebServer.BeginPlay:0227) BindPort: socket failed
ScriptLog: No Spawn points found for kf-biohazard.ZombieVolume107!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ScriptLog: kf-biohazard.ZombieVolume108couldn't spawn collision tester, move this volume!!!
ScriptLog: kf-biohazard.ZombieVolume109couldn't spawn collision tester, move this volume!!!
ScriptLog: No Spawn points found for kf-biohazard.ZombieVolume110!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ScriptLog: No Spawn points found for kf-biohazard.ZombieVolume111!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ScriptLog: kf-biohazard.ZombieVolume116couldn't spawn collision tester, move this volume!!!
ScriptLog: kf-biohazard.ZombieVolume123couldn't spawn collision tester, move this volume!!!
ScriptLog: No Spawn points found for kf-biohazard.ZombieVolume124!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ScriptLog: kf-biohazard.ZombieVolume125couldn't spawn collision tester, move this volume!!!
ScriptLog: No Spawn points found for kf-biohazard.ZombieVolume128!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ScriptLog: kf-biohazard.ZombieVolume129couldn't spawn collision tester, move this volume!!!
ScriptLog: No Spawn points found for kf-biohazard.ZombieVolume61!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Log: Resolving tripwireinteractive.com...
ScriptLog: [~] Starting ServerAdsKF version: 101
ScriptLog: [~] DeeZNutZ - [email protected]
ScriptLog: [~] BadStreak - http://www.badstreak.com[url]http://www.badstreak.com[/URL]
ScriptLog: [~] There are 6 lines in the list
NetComeGo: Open myLevel Mon Jul 4 22:27:36 2011 88.2.253.115:50347
Log: AInternetLink Resolve failed: Can't find host master0.gamespy.com (TRY_AGAIN)
ScriptLog: UdpGameSpyUplink: Failed to resolve master server address, aborting.
Log: AInternetLink Resolve failed: Can't find host tripwireinteractive.com (TRY_AGAIN)

NetComeGo: Open myLevel Mon Jul 4 22:27:40 2011 88.2.253.115:50346
You noted that many errors are present and I never had before this update this type of error in the logs of my servers

You stop me if I said something stupid but if the server master server can not be consult,the server crash,right??

It is mainly to see if I'm the only one having this problem or other server on the same concern as me???

Sorry for my bad english...