• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Error] Server bug.

Hi Michael xD

Yeah, this has been a problem for a lot of people since November '12. The problem seems to be fixed for RO, but not DH. I know it sucks but you will have to reinstall RO and you will see all of the servers again. There are a bunch of new players from the Humble Bundle sale. Get in there and stab them and be called a cheater.. I know you love it :D

Upvote 0
Or really? I hope that was the case, but checking the steamid of the player with same nick as yours turned out to be....yours. I know you play rarely on that server, at least don't troll when you do, otherwise I have nothing against you....actualy more players play the game-the better :)
As far as your problem, thats pretty rare problem, and solution was posted on other forum about an year ago but thread is wiped right now and there is no cached page...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Or really? I hope that was the case, but checking the steamid of the player with same nick as yours turned out to be....yours. I know you play rarely on that server, at least don't troll when you do, otherwise I have nothing against you....actualy more players play the game-the better :)
As far as your problem, thats pretty rare problem, and solution was posted on other forum about an year ago but thread is wiped right now and there is no cached page...

Oh I've seen you too in those servers ;), but really, I actually never troll. Maybe sometimes TK guys who are messing up the server. If someone was using my computer I have to say sorry ... see you in game!

Upvote 0