• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Septumus.com Authoring Contest

I thought I would post this over here in case anyone here decides they want to write any guides or personal reviews for the Killing Floor! Plenty of stuff to write about this great, new game and great prizes to win!

Septumus.com Authoring Contest!

Like to play computer games? Know those games well enough to write about them? Want to win some awesome gaming gear? Well look no further because right now Septumus.com is hosting it’s very first authoring contest! Simply write an article about one of the games you currently play and submit it! All qualifying articles will be posted here at Septumus.com but only 3 will be picked as the winners!

All you have to do is register here on Septumus.com (look for “Register” link on the User CP near the bottom of the side bar), write up an article about one of your favorite games, set your tags (if you know how), and hit the Submit for Review button. Don’t worry about the category (unless the game category exists already) as I’ll set that up for you. All of the other settings you see available to you are properly defaulted as well so don’t worry about those. Your article will be reviewed within 24 hours and if it meets all the guidelines, it will then be published for the world to see!

The Prizes:

* First Place - Merc™ Stealth Illuminated Gaming Keyboard
* Second Place - Razer Salmosa 1800dpi Infrared Gaming Mouse
* Third Place - Logitech Extreme PC Gaming Headset

Read the rest here!

Last edited:
I love the idea..regarding it beign KF or not..there is so many old and new games that helped gameing beign recognized as an art form..iam all for this.;)

Also keep in mind that the lates polls show that the gamer deomgraphic is not what you think it is..its not 14 year olds dominatin the net. The main gamer polulation average 30, thats the age group that can and does spend most money on games. Kids that grew up with the pc in their parents work rooms ect...

Like 100 titels come to mind.."Secret of Monkey Island " my beloved "REz" ect...i hope poeple just dont pull out cod5 reviews or whatever...gameing comes a long way nowadays and we just scratch the surface of what "computer gaming" can be and for sure will evolve to...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I've written a lot of personal reviews, both in Dutch and English, but some of them are concentrated on older games like Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear and such and thus i never mention anything about the graphics because it would have been unfair for such an older game :p
I'm afraid that makes them fail to meet the requirements :D

Although there are some articles which are about tactical gaming in general too :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0