• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Sensitivity Bug?

TreyG_win

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 29, 2020
Hello! Ever since the new update has dropped I’ve been having issues with turning speed on PlayStation 4. Specifically turning to the left, turning right seems to work as intended. However, when turning to the left there’s a chance that the turn will slow to a halt. I’ve linked a video with a few clips of the bug happening, be aware that I’m trying to recreate the bug so it’s a lot of spinning with the clips.

I had the same issue. I reported this problem here years ago

Most of my games were working as intended, but I found out that a few of my games were having this issue, not only this game

I bought a new controller, and there’s no problem now. I’m guessing there’s a problem with early PS4 controllers, going by what I have seen on Reddit

Upvote 0
I am having difficulties aiming with the flame thrower, and other weapons. i don`t know if its related to TreyG issues but once i aim down the cross hair it goes hay wire, like a mind of its own aiming in all different directions except for the initial target. It also feels as it has a weight issue as if the weapon is to heavy for the player to walk with. i did clip a video, i just need to edit before i upload and hopefully you can see this issue.

P.S. im using bran new Official Sony controllers, not to throw anyone off as if they are old.

Upvote 0
I am having difficulties aiming with the flame thrower, and other weapons. i don`t know if its related to TreyG issues but once i aim down the cross hair it goes hay wire, like a mind of its own aiming in all different directions except for the initial target. It also feels as it has a weight issue as if the weapon is to heavy for the player to walk with. i did clip a video, i just need to edit before i upload and hopefully you can see this issue.

P.S. im using bran new Official Sony controllers, not to throw anyone off as if they are old.
Yet again, I have the same issue, it seems to be on any weapon. I have turned the auto aims off now. I think it has solved the problem, but can’t say for certain right now

Upvote 0